Also - check out some of the my sponsors!

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Secret Life of a Solar Flare

I watched The Knowing last night, and despite negative reviews, I actually quite liked it. *SPOILER ALERT*. It ends with the entire planet Earth being incinerated by a gigantic solar flare. What really interested me was that my weekly NASA Science News email that I got today was about solar flares. So instead of writing a big spiel dissecting the workings of the sun, I thought I would instead include this sweet little video. I would recommend watching just before bed time…
Thanks to NASA Science News
Its definitely a lazy blog entry, but it's back to school time and it's sunny... days like these when little asteroids are being burnt to bits in our outer atmosphere...

No comments:

Post a Comment